the revival theater in town
鎮上的劇場
is showing Nicholas Sparks’s "The Notebook."
正在上映尼古拉斯 斯巴克斯的《戀戀筆記本》
Huh?
啊?
- Hello? I’m on the phone. - Really you want to see "The Notebook"?
- 哈嘍?我在用電話- 你真的想去看《戀戀筆記本》?
Yes, because I love sentimental tear-jerkers.
對,因為我喜歡催人淚下的感情戲
I’m gonna friggin’ puke.
我要吐了
Just a second.
稍等
- You are so dead. Do you hear me? - Whatever, dude.
- 你死定了,你聽見了嗎?- 隨便,伙計
- What’re you doing over there? - Faggot.
- 你在那干什么?- 同性戀
- Nothing. - Ooh, that’s my call-waiting. One second.
- 沒什么- 哦,我還有個電話,稍等
- So, anyway... - Hello?
- 所以,不論如何... - 哈嘍?
- Hey, Jamie. It’s Dusty. - Hey, Dusty.
- 嘿,潔蜜,是我達斯丁- 嘿,達斯丁
Hey, listen, just--
嘿,聽著,就--
Dude, I think she left you hanging.
兄弟,我覺得她不會付你的約
It’s probably just an important business call. Get off the phone.
很有可能是個重要的商務電話 你放下電話
- What, the bar ran out of curly fries? - Get off the phone.
- 什么,沒有花招了?- 你放下電話
Dude, are you gonna boink Jamie tonight?
兄弟,你今晚準備上潔蜜嗎?
Yes. Are you happy now?
對,你現在高興了?
All right.
好吧
- Dude, "The Notebook"’s so gay. - Get off the phone!
- 兄弟,《戀戀筆記本》太適合同性戀了- 放下電話!
- Sorry about that. - That’s okay.
- 很抱歉- 沒關系