- I’m really excited about this. - Yeah, me too.
- 我真的很興奮- 對,我也是
- Yeah. - Okay, let’s do this.
- 對- 好了,我們干吧
Yeah.
好
- Hey! Wait! You’re not coming with me? - Of course I am.
- 嘿!等等!你不跟我來嗎?- 當然
Mike’s just giving you a ride to the gig.
麥克只是送你去演奏會
I’m gonna stay here, I’m gonna do some administrative work
我要留在這里,我需要做一些后勤工作
and I’m gonna meet you there.
我們那邊見
It’s open mic night at The Coffee House.
咖啡屋今晚是開放之夜
Coffee House is lame, dude. Come on--
咖啡屋不好,兄弟 行了--
all right!
好!
Think fast. Boop!
快點想!
Oh!
噢!
Come on! How long does it--
快點! 要多久--
- Mistletoe. - Hello.
- 槲寄生- 哈嘍
- Oh my God! - Jamie! How are you?
- 哦我的天! - 潔蜜!你好嗎?
You’ve grown into such a beautiful young woman,
你長成個漂亮的大姑娘了
hasn’t she, Chris?
是不是,克里斯?
Ding-dong.
叮咚
Dusty. Hey. Why?
達斯丁,嘿,怎么回事?
Are you kidding, man? I love "The Notebook".
你開玩笑嗎,伙計? 我愛死了《戀戀筆記本》