a little corny, maybe even a little femme,
有點天真 或許還有點女性化
but I find something so resplendent
但是我找到一些燦爛的東西
in the simplicity of Nicholas Sparks’ writing, you know what I mean?
從尼古拉斯 斯巴克斯簡樸的寫作中 你知道我什么意思?
Nice outfit, by the way. Rock and roll.
很好的裝備,順便說一句 很搖滾
Carol?
卡羅爾?
Oh my God.
哦我的天
- Carol... - Dusty, oh my goodness.
- 卡羅爾... - 達斯丁,哦我的天
- This is old-home week. - Oh, absolutely.
- 這真值得慶祝- 哦,絕對是
- Is it okay that Dusty came? - Oh, it’s awesome that Dusty came.
- 達斯丁來沒事吧?- 哦,達斯丁能來太好了
Thank you. - Okay.
- 謝謝你- 好
-...in the hospital. We got-- - Dust!
-...在醫院,我-- - 達斯丁!
Hey, let’s hit the road.
嘿,我們出發吧
Well, you kids have fun.
嗯,孩子們好好玩
Oh, Carol, why don’t you come join us?
哦,卡羅爾,你為什么不和我們一起呢?
She’s vacuuming.
她在打掃
W-well, I’d love to, but l-- I wouldn’t want to impose.
嗯-嗯,我倒是愿意,但我-- 我不想強人所難
- Oh, no imposition at all! - No.
- 哦,怎么會呢!- 不
We’d love to have you, wouldn’t we, Chris?
我們希望你來,是不是,克里斯?
Yeah, rad. Awesome.
對 太好了
Mom’s coming. That’s good.
媽媽也來,真好
- There’s a group now. - Yes!
- 現在是一群人了- 對!
- It was us. It was us. - Oh, my darling.
- 是我們,是我們- 哦,親愛的