Clear!
搶救!
No kissing!
不要親我!
That’s right, Jamie Palamino,
沒錯,潔蜜 帕拉米諾
you’re my best friend!
你是我最好的朋友!
I love you, Chris Brander. Mwha!
我愛你,克里斯 布蘭德 嘸啊!
Mwha, mwha, mwha!
嘸啊,嘸啊,嘸啊!
Oh, your mom’s car. You see, this is more like you.
噢,你媽媽的車 你看,這個更像你
Yeah, I’m gonna take it back to L.A.
對,我準備帶回洛杉磯去
- What? - Guess what I found?
- 什么?- 猜我找到了什么?
- No, the tape I made you? - 1995.
- 不,我給你錄的帶子?- 1995年
- "The Summer of Like." - Put it in.
- “夏日鐘情” - 放進去
Oh, God.
哦,天哪
- Oh! - Oh my God,
- 噢!- 哦我的天
I just peed a little.
我都快尿了
- Good night, guys. - Good night, Chris.
- 晚安- 晚安,克里斯
What’s up?
怎么了?
- Little problem. - Where are you?
- 小麻煩- 你在哪?
- The Metal Shop. - What?!
- 紅葉商店- 什么?!
Hey! Hey, ow! Ow!
嘿!嘿,哦!哦!
- That’s it, bitch. It’s on! - Come on!
- 夠了,混蛋!- 來啊!
Ah! I’m gonna kill you! Not so funny now, bitch, huh?!
啊!我要殺了你! 還有意思嗎,混蛋,啊?!