- Where’s Chris?! - I’ll never tell you anything!
- 克里斯在哪?!- 我不會說的!
Oh yeah?
哦?
- He’s with his lover.
他和他的愛人在一起
Dude, Jamie’s outside. What are you doing up here?
兄弟,潔蜜在外面 你在這里干什么?
I’m getting my butt kicked by Dinkleman,
我被丁克曼打敗了
that’s what I’m doing up here.
所以我在這
You see him play that guitar? It’s like he has 15 fingers.
你看見他彈吉他了嗎? 就像他有15根手指
Everybody loves him. I can’t compete with this guy.
大家都喜歡他 我不能和他爭
You can’t compete with this-- are you kidding me?
你不能和他爭-- 你開玩笑嗎?
You’re Chris Brander! You’re Hollywood. You date models!
你是克里斯 布蘭德! 你來自好萊塢,你和模特約會!
He’s Jersey. He skis in his jeans!
他是新澤西人 他只能穿著牛仔褲滑雪!
It’s Dinkleman.
他是丁克曼
It’s Dusty Dinkleman.
他是達斯丁 丁克曼
- Dinkleman. - Dinkleman.
- 丁克曼- 丁克曼
- Dinkleman. - Dinkleman!
- 丁克曼- 丁克曼!
- Dinkleman. - Dinkleman’s going down.
- 丁克曼- 丁克曼會輸
Dinkleman... is going way down.
丁克曼... 會輸得很慘
Atta boy.
好小子
Now you get out there and you tell Jamie how you feel!
你現在出去 告訴潔蜜你的感受!
- Let’s do this. - Atta boy.
- 去吧- 好小子
Good ol’ Chris Brander, ladies and gentlemen!
克里斯 布蘭德 女士們先生們!