- What’s up, Dude? - Quiet, she’s sleeping.
- 怎么了,兄弟?- 安靜,她在睡覺
I’m going over to Jamie’s.
我要去找潔蜜
- Did you boink her yet? - Shut it.
- 你還沒有上她嗎?- 閉嘴
If she wakes up, tell her I went to meet Bono.
如果她醒了 告訴她我去找博諾
- You’re gonna meet Bono? I wanna come. - No, you walking void,
- 你去找博諾?我也要去- 不,你去什么
it’s a lie, but if she wakes up just tell her I’ll be back in a bit.
這是個謊話,但如果她醒了 只要告訴她我很快回來
- Fine! - Fine!
- 好!- 好!
- I love you. - I love you too.
- 我愛你- 我也愛你
- Mike!
麥克!
Oh, God!
噢,天哪!
This is pathetic!
真是可憐!
- Oh shit!
該死!
Thank you, guys. Thank you.
謝謝大家 謝謝
Encore! Encore! Encore!
再來一個!再來一個! 再來一個!
Okay, all right, one more time.
好,好,再來一首
- One more time. Okay. - Oh yeah!
- 再來一首,好- 哦耶!
Here we go. You guys, you know,
開始 你們知道
Christmas is the time for giving.
圣誕節是給予的日子
And the most precious gift that you can give...
而你能給予的最珍貴的禮物
- is your heart. - Aww.
- 是你的心- 啊
Jamie Palamino, this is my gift to you.
潔蜜 帕拉米諾 這是我給你的禮物