Dad, this is Allison Hamilton.
爸爸,這是艾麗森·漢密爾頓
Allison, I'm glad to meet you.
艾麗森,很高興見到你
- Allie. - Allie.
- 叫我艾麗就行了 - 艾麗
Pleased to meet you, Mr. Calhoun.
很高興見到您 卡爾霍恩先生
Well Mr. Calho-- What, am I old or something?
哦,別叫我先生 我有那么老么?呵呵
You can call me Frank.
叫我弗蘭克吧
- Here, come in and have a seat. - Okay.
- 來,請坐 - 好的
So, Allie. Well, yeah, she is pretty, son.
嗯,艾麗,不錯 兒子,她真的是很漂亮
- Yes. - She's a lot prettier than you let on.
- 是的 - 她比你說的要漂亮多了
- Oh, is that right? - No, it's not right.
- 哦,是這樣嗎? - 不,我可沒這么說
Don't believe what he says.
別信他的
- What is this you got? - Umm, l-- uh, I just--
- 你手里拿的什么? - 呃,我……這是……
I brought you something.
我給你帶了點東西
Let me see. Let's have a look.
讓我看看 讓我們看看
- Did you do this? - Mm-hmm.
- 是你畫的? - 嗯
Well, that's beautiful. Look at that.
哦,看哪 真漂亮
That's a damn picture there.
這幅畫巨棒
Well, I know just where we can put that, thank you.
我知道該把它放哪兒了 謝謝你
Oh, that was a lovely poem.
剛才那首詩真不錯
What was it?
是什么詩?
- El-- - Whitman.
- 呃…… - 惠特曼的
See when he was a little kid he used to stutter real bad.
他小時候說話結巴