They fell in love, didn't they?
他們相愛了,對吧?
- Yes, they did. - Good.
- 是的 - 真好
I like this kind of story. Go on.
我喜歡這種故事 繼續
After that night,
那晚之后
Allie and Noah spent every waking hour together.
艾麗和諾亞幾乎每天都在一起
And soon they were inseparable.
很快,他們就形影不離了
- Noah, come on. - Your boat cannot beat me there.
- 諾亞,快 - 你的船快不過我的
- That's really nice. - Mmm, mmm, mmm...
- 真是太爽了 - 唔,唔,唔……
"Beautiful dripping fragments.The negligent list of one after another,
“美麗繽紛掉落的片斷--三番兩次被忽略的節目
as I happen to call them to me.Or drink to them.
我偶然回想起,或者想到它們
The real poems, what we call poems,
真正的詩,那些所謂的詩
being merely pictures. The poems of the privacy of the night.
不過是些圖片。這些詩屬于獨自的夜
And of men like me.
屬于我這樣的人
This poem, drooping shy and unseen,
這首詩,羞澀無力且不明
that I always carry. And that all men carry."
永遠在我心中,在所有人心中”
Not bad for Whitman.
惠特曼的詩,真不錯
Hey, look, we got a visitor.
瞧,來了個觀眾
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt.
對不起,打擾了
Well, don't apologize, come on up here, darling.
哪兒的話 親愛的,上來吧