Whoo!
嗚!
Look at us.
看看我們
What are we doing?
我們在干什么?
Do you think in another life, I could have been a bird?
你覺得 我下輩子能不能變成小鳥?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Like reincarnation.
就像轉世投胎
I don't know.
不知道
I think I could.
我想我能
Say I'm a bird.
說我是只小鳥
No.
不
- Don't do it. - Say I'm a bird.
- 別這樣 - 說我是只小鳥
- Stop it. Stop it now.
- 停下,別鬧了
- You're not. - Say it!
- 你不是鳥 - 快說!
- You're a bird. - Yeah.
- 你是只小鳥 - 是的
Now say you're a bird too.
現在,說你自己也是只小鳥
If you're a bird, I'm a bird.
如果你是鳥,那我也是鳥
What are you doing?
- 你干嘛?
Don't. Don't!
不行,不行!
Here we go, on the count of three, okay?
來吧,數到三 聽明白了吧?
Real easy, on three, ready?
很簡單的,數到三 準備好了嗎?
- Okay, okay. - One...
- 好的,好了 - 一……
- Two-- two... - two...
- 二…… - 二……
-...three! - No! I can't.
- ……三! - 不,我做不到!
Get in the water!
跳進水里去!