- Get in! I'm sorry. - Come on, chicken.
- 跳啊!對不起 - 來吧,親愛的
Get in the water, baby. Baby, would you get in.
跳進水里吧,寶貝 寶貝,求你了
- Get in the water. - I can't.
- 跳進水里去 - 我做不到
- Go! - Get in the water!
- 跳啊 - 跳進水里去!
- One... -Come on, jump.
- 一…… - 來啊,跳吧
- Two... - Three.
- 二…… - 三
Keep 'em together! No, no, no.
雙腳一起踩! 不,不,不
- Get to your place. - Down here.
- 看好前面的方向 - 撥到這兒
And move. And keep it.
然后踩油門 踩住別放
No, don't move it!
不,別動這個!
I don't understand what you're talking about.
我不知道你在說什么
They didn't agree on much.
他們很少達成一致
In fact, they rarely agreed on everything. They fought all the time.
事實上,他們幾乎在每件事情上都不一致 他們整天爭吵
- Don't kick me! - Don't push me.
- 別踢我! - 別推我
And they challenged each other every day.
他們每天都互相吵架
But despite their differences,
不過雖然如此
they had one important thing in common.
他們在一件重要的事情上是一致的
They were crazy about each other.
他們瘋狂的愛著對方
Okay, I have to go.
好了,我得走了
- No. - Yes, I do.
- 不 - 我真的得走了
Allie.
艾麗
Daddy. Oh, Daddy you're--
爸爸 哦,爸爸你……
I didn't see you there.
我沒看到你在那兒
You kinda scared me.
你把我嚇壞了