Becoming friendly with that boy down there.
最近和那個男孩交往很多嗎
Yes.
是的
Bring him to the house on Sunday.
星期天帶他來我們家
I want to meet this young man.
我想見見這個年輕人
Okay.
好的
Good night, Daddy.
晚安,爸爸
Good night.
晚安
Oh, boy.
哦,孩子
This bug goes "Daddy, I don't understand."
小蟲子說:“爸爸,我不懂。”
He goes, "Well, in theory, we're both millionaires, but in reality,
他說:“嗯,理論上, 我們都是百萬富翁,但是實際上
we live with a bunch of whores."
我們和一堆妓女住在一起。”
Bishop Stevens told me that.
這個笑話是史蒂文斯主教告訴我的
Olivier, please remove the-- the liquor decanter from in front of my husband.
奧利維爾,請把酒瓶從我丈夫面前拿走
I think he's had a little too much to drink.
我想他喝得有點太多了
- I don't get it. - Pay attention.
- 我沒聽懂 - 注意
So, what do you do, Noah?
諾亞,你是做什么的?
I work at the lumber yard with Fin.
我和費在木材場工作
Mainly milling and receiving logs-- and stripping the bark.
主要是把原木砍伐下來 然后運回來剝皮
Oh, that's lovely, dear.
哦,這很有意思,親愛的
Thank you.
謝謝
If you don't mind my asking, uh, how much do you make at your job?
恕我冒昧問一句 你的收入有多少?
Uh, how much money do I make?
呃,我掙多少錢?