Guys, guys, come on. Don't get your fur in a bunch.
同志們 算了 別把皮毛弄褶了
You wolves are making us look bad.
你們這群狼給我們抹黑
Come on, the caribou are laughing at us.
連馴鹿都笑話我們
Now, that's a moon I don't want to howl to.
那要是月亮 我可連嗥叫都想省了
Western hunt group, get back to the den.
西部狼群 回你們地盤去
The two of you, go home. Now!
你們兩個 回家去 走啊
Omegas, good job.
歐米加們 干的好
Great. My first hunt, and I blew it.
這可好 我的首獵竟被我搞砸了
Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate.
凱特 凱特 凱特
Don't beat yourself up. That's crazy. You were amazing.
別責備自己了 你剛才帥呆了
I mean, if anyone's hungry,
我是說 如果餓了
they can eat...
我們還可以吃點...
They can always eat...
他們可以吃...
What? Here.
吃什么呢 給
They can eat berries.
可以吃藍莓
Berries are really nutritious.
藍莓非常有營養
Yeah. Tell that to a hungry pack.
是嗎 留著那話跟饑餓的狼群說去吧