What are you doing up here?
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 歐美電影學習 > 叢林有情狼 > 正文

加載中..
你在這里干嘛呢
I'm practice hunting for our lunch.
我在練習捕獵午餐呢
Good, 'cause I'm about to lose mine. You are?
正好 我快要把我的午餐吐出來了 是嗎
I'll try to swallow it. Kate!
我會努力咽下去的 凱特
It's time to go.
是時候回去了
I'm coming, Dad.
就來 老爸
Where're you going?
你去哪兒
Alpha school. It goes till spring.
阿爾法學校 要上到春季呢
Spring?
春季嗎
But that's a whole winter away.
但還有一整個冬天沒過呢
I know you're Kate's friend, Humphrey.
漢弗萊 我知道你是凱特的朋友
But by next spring, she will be a trained Alpha,
但到了下個春季 她將是位受訓的阿爾法
the future leader of the pack.
是整個群體的首領
No doubt you'll be a clever Omega.
毫無疑問你將是個聰明的歐米加
Learn to keep the peace.
學著保持距離
And Humphrey,
并且 漢弗萊
remind us all to have fun.
要記得提醒大家享受生活啊
But... But...
可是... 可是...
Alphas and Omegas can't...
阿爾法和歐米加不能...
How do you say it?
那話怎么說來著
That's our custom. The law of the pack. Wolf pile!
那是我們的習俗 狼群的法則 狼羅漢
Silly Omegas.
幼稚的歐米加們


- 本節目其它精彩文章:
- 查看更多>>
-
動畫電影《叢林有情狼》第22期:他們是夫妻了(end)
And finally, they will rub noses 最后 他們要相互摩擦鼻子 to symbolize that they are mates! 那就代表他們是夫妻了 -
動畫電影《叢林有情狼》第21期:我是一匹孤狼
I know Humphrey, the fun-loving Omega, 我了解的漢弗萊 是個風趣的歐米加 not Humphrey, the lone wolf. 而不是一匹孤獨的狼 So I'll be a fun-loving lone wolf. 那我就是匹風趣的孤獨的狼 -
動畫電影《叢林有情狼》第20期:你要結婚了
You're getting married! You're getting married! 你要結婚了 你要結婚了 Yeah. I'm getting married. 是啊 我要結婚了 -
動畫電影《叢林有情狼》第19期:你女兒逃跑了
But, no. Your daughter had to up and run away. 但是相反 你女兒卻逃跑了 I didn't run away. 我沒有逃跑 Kate! She's back! 凱特 她回來了 -
動畫電影《叢林有情狼》第18期:你瘋了
But then you with the log![qh] 還有你用木頭滑下時[qh] The look on your face was so good.[qh] 當時你臉上的表情真是太精彩了[qh]