Wow. It's a big crowd.
好多人啊
Yeah. Good times.
是啊 好日子嘛
So I heard you and Garth spent some time together.
我聽說你和卡斯相處了一段時間
Lilly. Sorry.
莉莉 抱歉
I'm sure he's perfect marrying material.
我想他肯定是個結婚的好對象
Well, if you like that sort of thing, big,
是啊 如果你喜歡高大
brawny, and perfect.
強壯 完美型的
Lilly, you're wearing your fur back.
莉莉 你把毛向后梳了
Sorry. I know.
抱歉 我知道了
But, I liked it.
但是我很喜歡啊
Right on the pin.
正中旗桿
Marcel! Paddy!
馬塞爾 帕蒂
When it comes to hugs,
當擁抱的時候
we are all French, Paddy?
我們都成了法國人 對吧 帕蒂
Well, I'm English, so we don't hug!
好吧 我是英國人 所以我們不擁抱
But for a first, I'd say that was a good one.
但頭一次 我要說這個擁抱很不錯
I'm so happy to see you two.
見到你倆我真是太開心了
We flew in to see that you made it home.
我們飛過來確認你們到家了
And what do we find?
然后我們發現了什么
You're getting married! You're getting married!
你要結婚了 你要結婚了
Yeah. I'm getting married.
是啊 我要結婚了
Who told you? I did.
誰告訴你們的 我
Humphrey.
漢弗萊
We should be going.
我們應該走了
Yes, yes.
是的 是的