Excuse me. A flea.
不好意思 一只跳蚤
And a little something for your big day.
還有給你婚禮的一點小心意
Thank you.
謝謝
Just wanted to say good-bye.
只是想來跟你道別
Good-bye?
道別
Yeah. I'm thinking about doing a little traveling,
是啊 我想出去旅行一下
you know, seeing where the train takes me.
你知道 看看火車會把我帶到哪兒
And maybe I'll visit our friends the bears.
也許我還會去拜訪我們的狗熊朋友
Our old buddies, see how they're doing.
老伙計們 看看他們過得怎么樣
I'll tell them you said hi.
我會向他們轉達你的問候
Wait. But you're leaving Jasper?
等等 你要離開賈斯珀了嗎
Yeah. You know, it's a lone wolf thing.
是的 你知道 孤獨的狼都這樣嘛
I know Humphrey, the fun-loving Omega,
我了解的漢弗萊 是個風趣的歐米加
not Humphrey, the lone wolf.
而不是一匹孤獨的狼
So I'll be a fun-loving lone wolf.
那我就是匹風趣的孤獨的狼
I don't doubt that.
我知道的
You know, Marcel, I am a stickler for tradition,
你知道嗎 馬塞爾 我一向堅守傳統
but this one, I just don't understand.
但是這個我就不能理解了
These wolves are mysterious creatures.
這些狼啊 可真難理解