Kate, wake up. Wake up.
凱特 醒醒 快醒醒
Humphrey? Where are we?
漢弗萊 我們到哪兒了
We're... We're in Jasper.
我們... 我們到了賈斯珀
We're home.
我們到家了
Yup. We're home.
是啊 到家了
There's something... There's something...
有些事... 有些事...
Please, you first.
你先請
Humphrey, I just wanted to tell you,
漢弗萊 我想告訴你
these past couple of days, they've been, kind of, fun.
過去的這些天 挺有趣的
You've been, kind of, fun.
你也是挺有趣的
Really? Really.
真的嗎 真的
Well, that's... That's great.
好吧 那 那太棒了
I told you, we make a pretty good team.
我告訴過你 我們是很好的組合
We do. Okay. Well.
是啊 好吧
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Don't tell me. You have to go to the bathroom again.
不要告訴我你又要上廁所了
Why, do you see a truck stop?
為什么 你看到輛卡車停下來了嗎
I just wanted to tell you I... I...
我就是想告訴你 我... 我...
I... I just wanted to tell you... No.
我... 我就是想告訴你 不好
I... I love... Oh, geez.
我... 我愛... 哎
All I asked was for you to follow our customs, unite the packs.
我要求的只是遵照傳統 聯合部落
But, no. Your daughter had to up and run away.
但是相反 你女兒卻逃跑了
I didn't run away.
我沒有逃跑
Kate! She's back!
凱特 她回來了