I'm thinking about doing a little traveling,我想出去旅行一下
think about:考慮
I'll think about it while I have a chew.
我吃飯時會想想看。
think of, think about, think over 這三個詞組都與“想”有關,但所表達的含義有所不同。
think of:多用來指“想起,認為”。
昨晚我睡覺前,想起了我的父母。
Last night,before I went to bed,I thought of my parents.
你認為那本書怎么樣?
What do you think of that book?
think about:多用來指“考慮某事情或對某事進行思考”。
想想你所做的這一切吧!
Think about what you have done!
think over:think over意思是“仔細考慮,認真思考”。
在回答這個問題之前,請認真考慮一下。
Before you answer this question,please think it over.
I don't doubt that.我知道的
doubt:懷疑;不信任
常用短語: doubt of (v.+prep.) 懷疑(某事)
I doubt of her ability.我懷疑她的能力。
Such actions make me doubt of his sanity.這種行為使我懷疑他的神志是否清醒。
How do you doubt of the firm's future?你怎能懷疑公司的前景呢?