Take a left! Thirty degrees!
左轉彎 三十度
Salty, give us some sail draft!
小咸 起帆
I think I taste the wind.
我覺得我感受到了風的氣息
No, just a bug.
不對 是蟲的味道
Hey, Mooch, get ready! Lower the boom!
穆池 準備好 調低帆桁
All right! Hang on, boys!
好嘞 抓緊了 同志們
Guys, we really need to work on the... brakes!
伙計們 我們真得練練... 剎車
Brakes? Brakes?
剎車? 剎車?
Wolf pile!
狼羅漢
Get your butt out of my face.
把你的屁股從我臉前挪開
What did we hit?
我們撞到什么了
Spring.
春天
Look who's back from Alpha school.
看看是誰從阿爾法學校回來了
Forget about it, Humphrey.
別妄想吃天鵝肉了 漢弗萊
Kate's an Alpha now.
凱特現在是阿爾法了
And you're an Omega.
而你還是歐米加
We're friends, okay?
我們就是朋友
Exactly. Just friends. End of story.
沒錯 就朋友打住
You better set your sights over there.
你最好把目光調向那邊
Reba and Janice, the vegetarians.
莉芭和珍妮絲 素食狼