Winston!
溫斯頓
Tony! You're looking good.
托尼 你看起來氣色真好
My back feels like wood. I got this disk that keeps cracking.
我后背僵得像塊木頭 椎間盤也裂開了
Drives me crazy.
我都快被折磨瘋了
Yeah, Tony, you are one crazy wolf.
是啊 托尼 你就是只瘋狂的狼
Yeah? Yeah.
是嗎 是的
Like that little game of tag during our hunt.
就像你在我們捕獵過程中玩的跟蹤把戲
Let's leave the playing to the Omegas.
游戲還是讓歐米加們去玩吧
You know there's no caribou left in the east.
你知道東部已經沒有馴鹿可捕了
You got a problem.
那是你的問題
Unite the packs, Winston. It was you who gave the big speech
部群聯盟 溫斯頓 是你當初提議
that your daughter Kate and my son Garth
讓你女兒凱特和我兒子卡斯
would marry and unite the packs.
聯姻以團結部群的
Garth knows his responsibility. Does Kate?
卡斯知道他的使命 凱特知道嗎
Don't worry. She knows.
別擔心 她知道的
Good.
那就好
Then she can meet Garth tonight at the moonlight howl.
那她今晚可以在月圓狼嗥時跟卡斯見面
I won't let my pack starve, Winston.
我不會讓我的部群挨餓的 溫斯頓
If we have to, we'll fight for the valley.
非不得已之時 我們就爪牙相見吧
That would be a big mistake.
那肯定是個嚴重的錯誤
Kate. It's...
凱特 這個...
It's okay, Dad. I understand.
沒關系 爸爸 我懂
It's... it's my responsibility.
這是...這是我的責任