Where's Barf? It's Garth.
小白臉呢 他叫卡斯
And we're just taking a little break.
我們中場休息一下
A break?
休息一下嗎
What? Is that so strange?
怎么啦 很奇怪嗎
No. No, no, no, no. Are you kidding?
不不不 你開什么玩笑
I always like to take a break 10 minutes into a howl.
我總喜歡狼嚎間休息個十分鐘
Well, I do.
我的確要休息一下
Your howling partner, he's not a...he's not a stud.
你的狼嚎伙伴 他不是... 身大無腦
Not a stud but, like, it's like "stud"
不是身大無腦 雖很像"身大無腦"
but...a dud. A dud. That's it. Isn't he? No.
但...是個無用鬼 無用鬼 是吧 不是
He is not a dud.
他不是無用鬼
In fact, Humphrey, you'd be surprised
實際上 漢弗萊 你會很驚奇地
to find that he is...strong!
發現他很...強壯
Yes. Yes! Strong! And he's... He's...
沒錯 沒錯 強壯 他很...
Proud! Yes! Yes.
驕傲 對 對
Proud. And he's... What's the word I'm looking for?
驕傲 他很...那詞怎么說來著
An Alpha's Alpha.
是阿爾法中的阿爾法
That is right! He is an Alpha's Alpha.
對 他是阿爾法中的阿爾法
You make me so mad!
你真讓我生氣
Hey, I was just kidding.
嘿 我剛才開玩笑的
You're kind of cute.
你很可愛
Really? You think... So, wow. Okay. Cute. Yeah.
真的嗎 你認為...哇 我 可愛
That's...look...Thank you, first of all,
那個...聽著 首先 謝謝夸獎
but do you mean "Cute" in,
可是你指的"可愛"是
like, a rugged, kind of handsomely ''Cute''?
有點硬漢的 帥帥的"可愛"嗎
Again with the butt.
屁股上又來一下
These mosquitoes are out of control.
這些蚊子真是無法無天
I'll meet you on Mars,
我們火星上見
right after I eat the Milky Way.
就在我喝下銀河系后
That sounds good.
聽起來不錯