Did you see that? Did you see that?
你看見了嗎 看見了嗎
I guess the birdie ruined your Birdie.
這鳥毀了你的小鳥球
You mark it ''Birdie'' because it would have gone in.
你說了小鳥球 說明你承認球進洞了
Technically, sir, it might have gone in.
理論上來說 是可能會進
That silly bird stopped my shot from going in.
我的球被那只蠢鳥給毀了
So, I will not take an extra stroke.
所以 就不應該再記桿了
Mark it Birdie!
快記下 是小鳥球
Well, it... it was an obstacle.
那 那算是個障礙物
And everyone has to play with the obstacles.
不管誰打 都得有障礙物
You know, we wouldn't want to lie.
再說了 我們不能打假球
This is not a lie. This is not a lie if you are French.
如果你是法國人的話這壓根不算假球
Well, French-Canadian. There's a slash,
法裔加拿大人
a hyphen, in between there.
不能算是法國人
I say French. Canadian.
我就認為是法國人 加拿大人
French. Canadian.
法國 加拿大
French! Canadian, sir.
法國 加拿大 先生
May I just say, though, that you are a wonderful golfer.
不管怎么說 您都是個厲害的高爾夫球員
And you are a very good caddie.
你也是個非常好的球童
Take off!
快跑
Paddy, what is wrong with you?
帕蒂 你怎么了
Hello.
你 你們好
You are two wolves.
你們是 兩只狼
I have not seen many wolves in these parts.
雖然我在這還沒怎么見過狼
But I am not afraid of wolves. No.
但是我不怕 不怕
I Iike wolves.
我愛狼
Good. 'Cause we just want to ask you a few questions.
好極了 我們就想問幾個問題
Yes. Quick! Look behind you!
沒問題 快看身后
Grab him!
抓住他
So, you want to face the French Resistance?
你是想嘗嘗法國式的反抗嗎
That's French-Canadian!
是法裔加拿大式
My butt! My butt! My butt!
我的屁股 屁股 屁股
Omegas.
這是個有出息的歐米加
This is not a game anymore!
這已經不能算是游戲了
Don't you wash your feet?
你難道不洗腳的嗎
Look out for the trees!
小心樹杈
Watch that.
小心
Nice one, sir.
真漂亮 先生
Gotcha.
抓住你啦
Oh, no.
不