Can you help me?
能請你幫個忙嗎
I need to get home fast.
我需要馬上回家
All right, Miss Fast.
好吧 速速小姐
Where is home sweet home?
你溫馨的家在哪兒
Jasper Park, Canada.
加拿大的賈斯珀公園
Jasper park? Get out of here.
賈斯珀公園 開玩笑啊
We love Jasper Park!
我們最喜歡賈斯珀公園了
Yes, yes. We've toured it many times.
沒錯 沒錯 我們去那兒旅游好多次了
Paddy, please. We've toured it many times.
拜托 帕蒂 我們去那旅游很多次了
I dated a pintail from Jasper once.
我和一只從那兒過來的尖嘴鴨約會過一次
She never stopped quacking. Drove me nuts.
她一直呱呱地叫個不停 我都要瘋了
Drove her right to me.
你受不了的話正好給我
Bound to happen. Bound to happen.
注定的 注定的
So, you can help me, then, get home.
那你能幫我回家了
We haven't played Jasper in quite a while.
我們好久沒上賈斯珀那兒玩了
I think it would be a smashing idea.
聽上去會是個不錯的主意
This is true. So, of course I will help.
確實如此 我會幫助你們的
I like you two. You make me laugh.
我喜歡你倆 你們是我的開心果
And you didn't eat me,
再說了 我還欠你們一個人情
so I owe you favor.
因為你們沒有吃我