Okay. Thinking with my belly instead of my head,
好吧 我餓昏了頭
not a good idea. I get it.
我現在知道那不是個好主意
I say we build a comfy den...
我建議咱可以弄個舒服的窩
I'm going home. Great.
我要回家 好吧
You're going home, and it's raining.
我知道你要回家 可這在下雨啊
I'm not stopping.
我不會停下來的
Rain, rain, go away.
雨啊 雨啊 快停吧
Get out of here, rain no one wants you around
快停吧 雨啊 沒人希望你下
What are you doing?
你在搞什么
It's... It's a rain dance, to stop it from raining.
這 這是求雨舞 為了讓雨停下來的舞
'Cause you're wet and you really are going to ruin our day
因為你太濕了 毀了我們的一天
Humphrey, rain dances make it rain.
漢弗萊 求雨舞是求下雨的
Right! Well, I'll just do it backwards.
好吧 那我反著跳
That actually worked.
真有效果唉
Kate?
凱特
That's not a good idea.
哎 估計那不是什么好點子
Hold on, Kate!
等等我 凱特