Okay. You have a question?
好吧 你有什么問題
Yeah. Where are we?
沒錯 我們現在在哪兒
Idaho? Ida-who?
愛達荷 啥跟啥
Oui, Idaho, land of mountains, rivers, lakes,
愛達荷 一個有山 有河 有湖
and a few billion potatoes.
還有很多很多土豆的地方
Sawtooth National Wilderness.
鋸齒國家公園
What are we doing in Idaho?
愛達荷 我們在這里干嘛
You were relocated to repopulate.
你們被安排到這里來繁衍后代
They want you big wolves to make a lot of little wolves.
他們希望你們大狼 能生一堆小狼
Sounds good to me. Park shouldn't be without some wolves.
聽上去不錯啊 公園里可不能少了狼
I mean, only for the good of the park.
我的意思是 對公園來說 挺好的
So you two are undomesticated partners?
所以 你們是非法同居對吧
Paddy, please. Don't be rude.
帕蒂 好好說話
So, you two are boyfriend, girlfriend?
你們是男女朋友吧
You are an item?
你們合二為一了嗎
Well... No.
這個 沒有
You wolves, you are funny.
你們這些狼 可真有趣
We have to get home now.
我們必須馬上回家
There's going to be trouble if I don't get back to Jasper.
我不回去的話賈斯珀會有大麻煩的
Right. All right. You're freaking out.
好吧 好吧 你有點神經質了
I'm not freaking out. I just have to get home.
我沒發瘋 只是我不得不回去
Is this about Barf? It's Garth.
是因為那小白臉嗎 他叫卡斯
And it's about responsibilities.
再說了這是關乎責任的問題
So, I don't expect you to understand.
我也不指望你能懂