Anyway, the picture was good.
不管怎么說,照片拍的不錯
- I looked fat. - Just your face.
- 我看上去肥死了 - 你的臉本來就這樣
I forgot to tell you. Do you know what Annabelle’s doing now?
我忘了告訴你了,你知道Annebelle現在在干嘛嗎?
- Sarah told me. A blog. - Of what?
- Cera告訴我說她在寫博客 - 什么的博客?
What do you mean "of what"? A blog of Annabelle.
你是什么意思?當然是關于Annebelle的博客了
Of every thought that passes through her brain.
寫每個閃過她的腦子的想法
Her stupid, vapid, insipid...
閃過她那個愚蠢,空虛,乏味的腦子的想法...
I could write a blog.
我可以寫博客
I have thoughts.
我有思想
And you’re a writer, which is more than I can say for Annabelle.
而且你是個作家,我敢說Annebelle可不能和你比
- If only that were true. - You wrote a novel.
- 你說的要是真的就好了 - 你寫了部小說
Half a novel. And no one wanted to publish it.
是半部,而且沒人想出版
You’re not a writer unless someone publishes you.
除非有人出版你的書,不然就算不上是作家
See, that’s what’s so great about blogs. You don’t have to be published.
那就是博客的好處了,你寫的東西不一定要出版
You can just go online, press enter and there it is, out there.
你只要上上網,按按回車鍵,全世界都能看到了
What would I write a blog about?
那我能在博客上寫什么呢?
You’re an editor, tell me.
你是編輯,告訴我該寫什么
Why don’t you write about how much you love Queens?
你為什么不試試寫你有多愛皇后區
A short blog.
那可寫不了兩句