No, that’s not what I mean, Julie.
不,Jule,我不是那個意思
Excuse me. Oh...
抱歉,噢...
- Oh, those are cute. - Oh, thanks. Thanks.
- 哦,這個好好看啊 - 哦,謝謝
Okay, tell them 190, 1-9-0. Great.
好的,告訴他們190,190,好的
"1-9-0." What? What are you up to?
190,你在說什么呢?
$190 million. We’re assembling a parcel at Midtown.
一億九千萬美元,我們在市中心建一群東西
Oh, wow. Oh, oh, that is so great, Cassie.
哦,哇,太棒了,Coasia
A parcel of what?
建一群什么?
Buildings.
房子
We’re gonna tear them all down and put up a high-rise.
我們要把老房子全都拆了,再建新的更高的房子
- To your parcel. - Thank you.
- 為你的房地產干杯 - 謝謝
And enough about you, here’s to me.
你說夠了,該說說我了
As of yesterday, I am the senior vice president in charge of corporate publicity.
昨天,我成了公司宣傳部的副主席
- No. - Which means I get a raise
- 不是吧 - 也就是說我升職了
and I can borrow half a million dollars at 2% if I want to.
如果我愿意,我能以2%的利息貸50萬美元的款了
- Great. - If you want to?
- 太棒了 - 只要你愿意嗎?
- So how’s your job, Julie? - Oh, it’s...
- Julie,你的工作怎么樣了? - 噢,很...
- I can only imagine. Heartbreaking. - So sad.
- 我能猜到,讓人心碎 - 太可憐了
- Painful. - Not in a bad way.
- 太痛苦了 - 我們沒有惡意
- Excuse me. Oh, God, I forgot. - Excuse me.
- 抱歉,哦,天哪,我忘了 - 抱歉
- Hello? - Hello?
- 喂? - 喂?
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨