Hey, Jules? I have got to interview you for this piece that I’m writing.
嘿,Jules,為了寫這篇文章我要采訪你了
Sure, Annabelle, great. I’d be honored.
當然,Annabelle,沒問題,我很榮幸
Find out about dry cleaning. Find out before dinner on Thursday.
找個干洗店 安排星期五的晚餐
Saturday party.
星期四的派對
No.
別吃這個
I cannot computer-coach you every day while I’m with my girlfriends.
我不能每天都用電腦聯系你
What is it about? The article?
這篇文章是關于什么的?
It’s about our generation turning 30.
是關于我們這代人的
People turning 30. Oh, my life, I am so busy.
關于奔三十的這幫人的 哦,我的人生哪,我太忙了
May I remind you, I don’t want to see you, you want to see me?
我得提醒一下,不是我要見你,是你要見我
Yeah. Would a breakfast work?
是,早餐時間采訪成嗎?
I believed her. What kind of idiot am I?
我居然相信她了,我是個怎樣的傻瓜啊?
She said, "It’s about our generation turning 30."
她說是關于奔三的這代人的
What’d you expect? Annabelle was always a liar.
你想怎樣?Annebelle本來就是個騙子
"Julie Powell, once the editor of the Amherst literary magazine,
Julie Powell,曾經是一位美國文學雜志的編輯
"the one we all knew would be ’The One,’
是所有人都看好,特殊的一個
"temped for eight years before giving up on her novel,
她嘗試了六年,但最終不得不放棄她的小說
"and now works in a cubicle as a mid-level bureaucrat,
現在在一個小隔間里上班,成了一位中產官僚
"attempting to deal with the aftereffects of 9l11."
天天忙于處理911事件的災后效應
Oh, God, you memorized it? How pathetic.
噢,天哪,你還背下來了嗎?太可悲了
She left so much out.
她漏掉了那么多其它的