I’m gonna try to flip this thing over now,
我現在要把它翻個個兒了
which is a rather daring thing to do.
這個活兒可要點膽量
She changed everything.
她改變了一切
Before her, it was frozen food and can openers and marshmallows.
在她之前,只有冷凍食物和棉花糖
Don’t knock marshmallows.
你可別攻擊棉花糖啊
When you flip anything,
當你要翻東西時
you’ve just got to have the courage of your convictions.
你必須得有勇氣相信自己
Especially if it’s a loose sort of mass like...
尤其要翻的東西是這么蓬松的一大坨
That didn’t go very well.
進展的不是很順利哪
But, you see, when I flipped it,
但是,你看,但我翻個的時候
- I didn’t have the courage I needed... - She’s so adorable.
- 我沒有足夠的勇氣 - 她實在太可愛了
the way I should’ve.
我本該多些勇氣的
But you can always put it together.
不過你總是能把東西再放到一塊兒
And you’re alone in the kitchen. Who’s to see?
只有你自己在廚房,神不知鬼不覺
Pearls. The woman is wearing pearls in the kitchen.
珍珠,這個女人在廚房里也戴著珍珠項鏈
you’ve just got to practice, like the piano.
這個就是要勤加練習,就像彈鋼琴
I’m Julia Child.
我是Julia Child
Julia Child is coauthor of the book Mastering the Art of French Cooking.
Julia Child是《掌握法式料理的藝術》這本書的作者之一
"For the servantless American cook." That’s me, all right.
“獻給沒有傭人的美國廚師”好了,就是我了
Okay, here’s a problem. I’ve never eaten an egg.
好了,問題來了,我從不吃雞蛋
And I have a hyperacidic stomach. We’ll deal.
我胃酸過多,我們是一對