But Julia brings out the best in a polecat.
但是 Julia能在這些臭屁貓身上發現優點
So charming.
真迷人啊
So she thinks they’re the most wonderful people in the world.
所以她覺得他們是世界上最好的人了
I feel that I am French.
我覺得自己就是個法國人
I just must be.
我肯定是
Well, you might be.
好吧,你可能是吧
As for staying here forever, I have to say, I wouldn’t mind it myself.
至于說要在這兒呆上一輩子 我得說我自己完全不介意
And I’m so glad that you came,
你能來真是太好了
- I can’t tell you. - It was a very nice show.
- 我可以告訴你 - 這個展覽真不錯
- Thanks for coming. - I enjoyed it.
- 謝謝你能來 - 我很喜歡
- Paul, congratulations. Excellent exhibit. - Thanks so much, Jack. - Paul,
祝賀你,這是個很棒的展覽 - 謝謝了,
Jack Jack Donovan, this is my wife, Julia. Jack Easacas,
這是我的妻子, Julia
- It was such a wonderful exhibition, Paul. - Thank you. Thank you. - Paul,
這個展覽真的是太棒了 - 謝謝,謝謝
- I am so proud of you. - Oh, good.
- 我為你感到驕傲 - 哦,太好了
French people eat French food!
法國人就得吃法國菜
- Every single day! I can’t get over it. - They do.
- 我每天都吃不膩 - 你的確不會膩
You know I love you so much, I’m gonna let you take the first bite.
知道我有多愛你了吧,第一口都讓給你了
- That’s so good. - Before I even had... It’s good, is it?
- 太好吃了 - 很好吃吧
What should I do, do you think?
你覺得我該干點什么呢?
About what?
做什么?