So I’ll cook my way through the Julia Child cookbook
那我要照著Julia Child的烹飪書學烹飪
and write a blog about it.
還要寫個博客追蹤報道
- But I’ll probably need a deadline. - Why?
- 但我可能得定個最后期限 - 為什么?
Because otherwise it’ll be like everything else I do.
因為不定期限的話,那下場會和我做的其他事情一樣有頭無尾
Cause let’s face it, I never finish anything.
誠實一點吧,我從沒做成過任何事
- Hey. - Well, it’s true.
- 嘿 - 這是事實
You know why I think it is?
你知道我為什么這么想嗎?
- ADD. - You have ADD?
- 因為我有注意缺陷障礙 - 你有注意缺陷障礙
Yes. That’s why I’m so bad at housework.
不錯,所以我不會做家務
Oh, is that it?
哦,原來是這樣啊
I’m just saying, a deadline would be good.
我就說定個最后期限比較好
So a deadline. "I love deadlines.
那就定一個,我喜歡期限
"I love the sound they make as they go whooshing past."
我喜歡有個聲音提醒自己時間呼呼地飛逝了
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. - I mean it.
- 一下子就消失在銀河系了 - 我是認真的
- Okay, so a year, or so. - A year?
- 好吧,那就定個一年吧 - 一年?
This thing weighs like two pounds.
這家伙可有兩磅重
I have a full-time job. Sometimes I don’t get home until 8:00 or 9:00
and...
我有份全職工作,有時候晚上八九點都回不了家
It’s crazy. It’s crazy.
這是妄想,是妄想
- Is it crazy? - Yes. Yes.
- 這是妄想嗎? - 是,是妄想
- Okay, you want to do Blog Z? - Yes.
- 好了,你想寫博客Z嗎? - 對
Blog Z it is.
那就博客Z吧