I don’t really want to go back into government work.
我還真不太想回政府部門工作
You know, but I... Shouldn’t I find something to do?
你覺得,我是不是該找點什么事做做?
These wives don’t do anything here.
這兒的妻子們什么都不做
- That’s not me. It’s just not me. - I know.
- 我可不能這樣,我不是這種人 - 我知道
I saw a notice on the bulletin board at the embassy
我在公告板上看到了一個廣告
for hat-making lessons.
是學做帽子的課程
You like hats.
你的確喜歡帽子
I do, I do.
我是喜歡
I do.
我喜歡的
What is it that you really like to do?
那你真正喜歡做什么呢?
Eat.
吃
- It’s what I like to do. - I know, I know. I know. I know.
- 我還真就喜歡吃了 - 我知道,知道
- And you are so good at it. Look at you! - I am good at it.
- 而且你還這么會吃,看看你自己 - 我是懂吃
- Now. How good you are. - I’m growing in front of you.
- 看看你現在氣色多好 - 我在你眼皮底下就長壯了
I was thinking of taking bridge lessons.
我在考慮上橋牌課
- You like bridge. - I do. I like the idea of bridge.
- 你是喜歡橋牌 - 我喜歡,我喜歡打橋牌的想法
Four points for an ace, three points for a king,
A得四分,K得三分
two points for a queen, one point for a jack.
Q得兩分,J得一分
And breast your cards.
再把你的牌貼在胸口
Do you have any French cookbooks in English?
這兒有英文版的法式料理書賣嗎?
I’m afraid not..
恐怕沒有