You could write about your job.
你可以寫寫你的工作
If I wrote a blog about my job and anyone at work ever read it...
如果我的博客是寫我的工作,那些有工作的人看了
- I mean, hello. - This is good.
- 我說,算了吧 - 這太好吃了
This is really good.
真的太好吃啦
On top of which, the whole idea of writing a blog is to get away from what I do all day.
最重要的是,寫博客和我成天做的事情完全風馬牛不相及
The way that cooking is a way that I get away from what I do all day.
烹飪是我逃避每天煩心事的途徑
So write a blog about cooking.
那你就寫關于烹飪的博客
I’m not a real cook, like Julia Child or Mario Batali.
我可不是像Julia Child或者Mario Batali那樣真正的大廚
Julia Child wasn’t always Julia Child.
Julia Child也不是一開始就是大廚
If I really wanted to learn to cook,
如果我真的想學烹飪
I could just cook my way through Julia Child’s cookbook.
那我就照著Julia Child的烹飪書一路自學
I could blog about that.
我能寫學烹飪的博客
I have a copy. I stole it from my mother last time I was in Texas.
我有一本她的書,上一回在德克薩斯的時候,我從我媽那偷的
When I was eight, my father’s boss came to dinner and it was a really big deal,
我八歲時,我爸的老板來家里吃飯,那真的是件大事啊
and my mother made boeuf bourguignon.
我媽做了紅葡萄酒燴牛肉
But it wasn’t just boeuf bourguignon. It was Julia’s boeuf bourguignon.
但這不僅僅是簡單的紅葡萄酒燴牛肉 那可是Julia的紅葡萄酒燴牛肉
And it was like she was there, like Julia was there in the room,
那就像Julia在場一樣
on our side like some great big good fairy.
就像童話里一樣,在我們的家里
And everything was going to be all right.
所有的一切都會好起來的