So what did you you think?
你覺得如何?
I mean, my God!
我的意思是,我的天!
Ah!
啊!
Oh my God, you’re sweet.
哦我的天哪,你真好。
What is that?This is a taser gun.
那是什么?這是泰瑟槍。
My publicist gave it to me to ward off stalkers.
我的公關給我的,用以避開跟蹤我的人。
Bam! Ha ha ha!
邦! 哈哈哈!
Ooh, ahi tuna.
噢,吞拿魚。
You want some? Yummy yummy. I’ll pass.
你來點嗎?很好吃的,我不要。
Ahi!
吞拿!
Oh, I’m so glad KC got us back together.
我們高興我們又在一起。
Yeah, you’re awful.
對,你真棒。
Hey, I have a great idea.
嘿,我有個好主意。
What if on our way to Paris we stop off in lreland.
如果我們去巴黎的路上中途在愛爾蘭停一下。
and find out where U2 lives?
看看U2樂隊住在哪里?
What if we got someone like Bono to sing backup?
不然找個像博諾的人重唱?
and he’d go,Forgiveness every day only all Bono-y.
然后他唱 以他的唱法。
I’d be all.Forgiveness is the way.
我唱。
Wouldn’t that be amazing?
這不好嗎?
Ah! What if I added more vibrato?
啊!我再多加點顫音如何?
Forgiveness
寬仁之心。
Is more than sayin’ sorry.
不僅僅是你難過嗎。
To forgive is divine.
寬恕是神圣的。
So let’s have a glass of.
所以讓我們喝一杯。