Oh-- okay.
哦--好了。
Wait a minute. Are you here because you miss me.
等等,你到這里是因為你想我。
or are you just here because your boss wants to sign me?
還是僅僅因為你的老板要簽我?
Both?
都有?
That’s cool. Guess I missed you too.
很好,因為我也想你。
God, I want to lick your skin off!
天哪,我要把你舔掉一層皮!
I prefer you didn’t. But I want to.
最好不要,但我想。
Don’t.
別。
Ow!
哦!
Ooh, you’re gonna get it. You’re gonna get it, baby.
噢,你會喜歡的,你會喜歡的,寶貝。
I don’t want it.Bad kitty. Meow, meow.
我不想要,壞貓貓,喵喵。
Okay. Oh! Listen, what’re you doing.
好了,哦! 你準備怎么。
over the holidays? I’m going to Santa Barbara.
過節?我要去圣巴巴拉。
Cause Paris is throwing a Christmas bash in Paris.
因為巴黎要舉行一場圣誕狂歡。
Okay, Paris isn’t gonna work for.
好了,巴黎可不行。
We can work and play. Mreow.
我們又能玩又能工作,喵。
I’m gonna call my assistant and we’re gonna go tonight.
我要打給我的助手,我們今晚就走。
Oh my God! I just wrote a new song. You have to hear it!
哦我的天!我剛寫了一首新歌,你一定要聽!
This one’s called "Forgiveness."
這首歌叫“寬恕”。
Ahem.
咳。