Okay. Who’s the genius behind this?
好了,這個天才是誰?
The container said "microwavable."
那個容器寫著 "微波"。
But the aluminum foil wasn’t.
但是鋁箔不行。
Well, I’m not supposed to worry about stuff like that.
我不應該操心材質問題。
I’m the talent.
我是天才。
Daddy, we’re down.
爸爸,我們落地了。
Not exactly warm out here, is it?
外面不是很暖和的,是吧?
How long till we’re airborne again? Nice plane!
還要多久我們才能重新開始飛行?很好的飛機!
Not till tomorrow. Ah, terrific. Where are we?
最早明天,啊,真行,我們在哪?
Not happy!
不高興!
We’re on a private field an hour outside of Trenton.
我們在離特倫頓一小時路程的私人領地。
Jersey? We’re in New Jersey?
新澤西? 我們在新澤西?
Hey, wait a minute. Am I being Punk’d?
嘿,等等,我是不是被惡整了?
Where’s Ashton? Ha!
埃斯頓在哪里? 哈!
Ashton!
埃斯頓!
Oh my God! Ha ha.
哦我的天! 哈哈。
You totally got me!
你騙到我了!
Ashton?
埃斯頓?
I love it that you’re taking me home to meet your mom.
我喜歡你帶我回家見你媽媽。
Was this one of your clever little plans?
這是不是你打的小聰明?
Yes. I planned you setting the plane on fire.
對,我算計著讓你燒了飛機。
Surprise! Ow!
驚喜吧!哦!
Oh, my little boy.
哦,我的小男孩。