You have her poster on your wall?Yeah.
你的墻上貼著她的海報? 對。
I slapped the ham to it like an hour ago.
我一小時前才在她海報面前打手槍。
What ham did you slap?
你打什么?
Not the ham that I just bought?
不是我剛買的火腿吧?
Oh, Mrs. Brander, do you have anything else besides ham?
哦,布蘭德太太,除了火腿你還有什么?
Because I’m on the Perricone diet
因為我在減肥。
and I need salmon like now.
我需要鮭魚。
I love salmon. It’s the prettiest color for bedrooms.
我喜歡肉粉色,臥室最漂亮的顏色。
So relaxing. I’m gonna start drinking.
很放松,我要喝點什么。
Um, does anybody want anything? Some coffee?
嗯,有人要來點嗎? 咖啡?
Maybe some salmon or something?
或者鮭魚什么的?
Just gonna.
只要。
yeah.Mike! Good to be home.
對,麥克!回家真好。
Oh, boy. Okay.
噢,天哪,好吧。
Hi. Yes, I know, very exciting.
對,我知道,很興奮。
Hi. Hi.Oh. Chris, let’s get it to go.
嗨,嗨,噢,克里斯,我們走吧。
People are staring at me.
大家在看我。
Oh my God,plastic menus!
哦我的天,塑料菜單!
Well, this isn’t gonna work, is it now, Chris?
這個不錯,是不是,克里斯?
Chris?
克里斯?