Excuse me, but I was wondering if you think.
很抱歉,但是我想知道你是不是認為。
America will ever switch to the metric system?
美國會轉換度量衡為公制?
Well, that’s a very interesting.
嗯,這是很有意思的。
Oh my God! Chris!I don’t believe this!
哦我的天! 克里斯!我真不敢相信!
Oh! God, you look great!I don’t,you look great!
哦!天哪,你看上去不錯!我不,你看上去不錯!
Well, thank you! How you been?We’re married.
謝謝!你好嗎?我們結婚了。
You’re married!Married?
你們結婚了!結婚了?
Oh, yeah, we’re married, we got a kid. TJ.We have a son.
TJ. 對,我們結婚了,還有個孩子,小杰有個兒子,小杰。
TJ!He looks like me. He’s got Clark’s eyes.
小杰!他像我,有克萊克一樣的眼睛。
Oh my God! Where does the time go?
哦我的天! 時光飛逝啊?
He’s like the creative mind kid, he’s like, brilliant and you can meet him.
他很有創造力,他就是 聰明極了,你可以見見他。
That’s great!God, look at those teeth!
很好!天哪,看看你的牙!
Those are some nice veneers you got, my friend.
可夠能唬人的,我的朋友。
Don’t tell me that you’re a dentist. A dentist?
別告訴我你是個牙醫,牙醫?
I totally sold out, dude.Hey, you and me both, buddy.
我絕對會出賣你,伙計,嘿,我們彼此彼此,伙計。
Hey, lover, aren’t you gonna introduce me, huh?
嘿,愛人,你不準備介紹我嗎,嗯?
Yes!
對!