Jamie,how me konw you.
Jamie,我如何知道你
So, um-- so how long are you in town for?
那么,嗯,你準備在鎮上待多久?
Um, just the night, actually.
嗯,事實上只有一晚。
Just one night, really? You can’t stay any longer?
只有一晚,真的? 不能多待些日子嗎?
No. I wish I could, but l.
不行,我希望可以,但我。
Let’s go, Chris. There’s pee on the floor.
我們走,克里斯,地上有尿。
Yeah.Okay, um.
對,好吧,嗯。
all right, well.
好,那個。
it’s really great to see you again.You too.
真的很高興能見到你,我也是。
Oh.
噢。
Wow.
喔。
Just give me a call sometime.
有時間給我打電話。
I’m living with my parents.
我和父母同住。
Oh, I know. I’m living with my parents.
噢,我知道 我和父母同住。
Okay, bye.
好了,拜。
Bye. Bye.
拜,拜。
Jamie Pal. Whoa!
潔蜜帕拉米諾,喔哦!
She’s like a box of fine wine.
她像是一瓶好酒。
You know, in high school you’d never get a girl like that.
你知道,你在高中從沒有得到這樣女生的青睞。
And now you get whoever you want.
而現在女人卻隨你挑。
I bet you could definitely hit Jamie Pal.
我打賭你肯定能打動潔蜜帕拉米諾。
Definitely.Okay. Okay.
肯定,好吧,好吧。