Excuse me. Oh yeah.
請原諒,噢耶。
You go! Whoo!
沖!喔!
Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
Look, there is a chance that my flight might be delayed an extra day.
聽著,我的飛機有可能明天再多停一天。
What are you doing tomorrow? Um, nothing.
你明天有什么安排?嗯,沒有。
Yeah.
對。
Great!
很好!
Chris! Chris!
克里斯! 克里斯!
I’ll pick you up at noon. Chris! Chris!
我中午來接你,克里斯!克里斯!
Chris! Chris! Chris! Awesome, I’m really。
克里斯! 克里斯! 克里斯!太好了,我真的。
I’m busy!I’m busy! Stupid dick!
我很忙!我很忙!笨蛋!
That sounds awesome. I’ll see you then. Bye.
聽上去不錯,到時候見,拜。
Let’s go.
我們走。
What was that all about? Nothing.
這是怎么回事?沒什么。
It’s just an old friend saying hi.
只是老友間的問候。
Yeah, well, let’s keep it that way.
那么,我們還是這樣吧。
It’s not a handball. My handball.
這不是手球,是我的手球。
Meow. Meow.
喵喵。