Mr Bradley, if you don't mind my saying so, I think you're a ringer.
若你不介意,我覺得你是個餅印。
A what? Oh, thanks very much.
餅印?過獎了。
You've spent the whole day doing things I've always wanted to. Why?
你陪了我一整天,為什么?
It seemed the thing to do.
這是該做的事。
I've never heard of anybody so kind.
我從未見過你這種大好人。
It wasn't any trouble.
小意思。
Or so completely unselfish.
你實在慷慨無私。
Let's have a drink at the bar.
我們去酒吧喝東西。
There you are.
你來了。
I look for you a long time. I think maybe you not come.
我四處找你,以為你不會來。
Off, all off! It's nice without, isn't it? Cool.
剪掉了,不蓄胡子更好吧。
Oh, very good. This is Mr Bradley.
很好,這位是布利先生。
I Mario Delani.
我是馬里奧狄蘭。
Old friends? Yes, he cut my hair.
老朋友?他替我剪發。
He invited me here tonight.
是他邀請我來這舞會的。
What was your name? Mario Delani.
你的名字?馬里奧狄蘭。
Mario Delani. I'm very glad to know you.
馬里奧狄蘭,很高興認識你。
Me too.
幸會。
Oh, may I enjoy myself the pleasure?
賞臉跟我跳舞嗎?
You mind? Go right ahead.
你不介意吧?隨便。
I thank you.
謝謝。
Did I miss anything? You're just in time.
我錯過了什么?你來得合時。
Who's Smitty dancing with? Her barber.
她在跟誰跳舞?她的理發師。
He cut her hair this afternoon, made a date for tonight.
今午他替她剪發,還請她來舞會。
The princess and the barber?
公主和理發師?