May I have a little more wine?
我可以喝點酒嗎?
I'm sorry I couldn't cook us some dinner.
真可惜我不能煮一頓晚飯。
Did you learn how in school?
你在學校學煮飯?
I'm a good cook. I could earn my living at it.
我廚藝了得,可以此維生。
I can sew too, clean a house, iron.
我也懂縫衣、打掃、慰衫。
I learned to do all those things,
家頭細務我樣樣精。
I just haven't had the chance to do it for anyone.
只是從沒有機會為別人做。
Well, looks like I'll have to move and get a place with a kitchen.
看來我該搬去有廚房的地方。
Yes.
對。
I shall have to go now.
我要走了。
Anya.
安雅。
there's something I want to tell you.
我有事要相告。
No, please.
別說。
Nothing.
什么都別說。
I must go and get dressed.
我要去更衣了。
Stop at the next corner, please.
在下個街口停車。
OK.
好的。
Here? Yes.
這里? 是的。
I have to leave you now.
現在我要離開你。
I'm going to that corner there and turning.
我會在那街角轉身走。
You stay in the car and drive away.
你留在這里,開車離開。
Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner.
答應我目送我離開好嗎?
Just drive away and leave me.
然后就此開車。
As I leave you.
各走各路。
All right.
好的。
I don't know how to say goodbye.
我不知道該如何道別。
I can't think of any words.
我說不出話來。
Don't try.
那就別說。