Lovely story.
多有趣的故事。
Read some of the inscriptions.
看看一些銘文吧。
Make a wish? Tell the doctor?
在許愿?告訴醫生?
Anyway, the chances of it being granted are very slight.
愿望成真的機會甚渺茫。
Well, what now?
現在去哪里?
I've heard you can dance on a boat. You mean Sant'Angelo.
聽說有船上舞會,你指安哲羅。
Couldn't we go tonight? Why not?
我們可以去嗎? 有何不可?
Anything you wish.
如你所愿。
At midnight I'll turn into a pumpkin and drive away in my glass slipper.
午夜會有南瓜車接這灰姑娘走。
That'll be the end of the fairytale.
那是童話故事的結局。
I guess Irving has to go now. I do?
艾榮要先走了,是嗎?
Yes, you know, that big business development you have to attend to?
對,你要跟人家談大生意。
That development. Can't afford not to.
大生意,不能爽約。
Yeah. See you later, Smitty.
再見了,史密芙。
Good luck with the big development.Thanks.
祝大生意傾談順利,謝謝。