I'm going straight from now on.
從今天起我會循規蹈矩。
News Service? What did he mean?
記者?他是什么意思?
Oh, you say you're with the press and you can get away with anything.
自認是記者,那就無往而不利。
Going to church to get married on a scooter! Joe's a wonderful liar.
開車趕去教堂結婚,你這大話精。
Congratulations!
恭喜你們。
Don't look so worried, I won't hold you to it.
別擔心,我不會叫你娶我。
Thank you very much.
感激不淺。
Don't be too grateful.
別這么說。
OK, I won't.
好了,我說錯了。
I'm a good liar too, aren't I?
我是個大話精,是嗎?
The best I ever met. Thank you very much.
超級大話精,過獎了。
Say. Come with me.
跟我來。
The Mouth of Truth.
真實之口。
The legend is, if you're a liar and you put your hand in there.
傳說若你說謊,把手放進去的話。
it'll be bitten off.
它會咬斷你的手。
What a horrid idea. Let's see you do it.
真可怕,你試試看。