This I want back Saturday. OK. Now where's your lighter?
周末還錢,好,打火機呢?
Let's go to work.
開工吧。
Better now? Huh?
好了點沒有?什么?
Your ear. My ear?
你的耳朵,我的耳朵?
Oh, yeah, Joe fixed it.
對了,阿祖醫好了。
Would you like a cigarette? Yes, please.
抽煙嗎? 好的。
You won't believe it, but it's my very first.
請別見笑,但這是我第一次吸煙。
Your very first?
第一次?
No smoking in school? Your first cigarette.
學校不準吸煙? 第一次吸煙。
There, the gismo works.
這小玩意管用的?!?/span>
Well, what's the verdict, OK?
你覺得怎樣?
Nothing to it. That's right, nothing to it.
沒什么,對,沒什么。
I'll stretch my legs a little.
我要伸展一下這雙腿。
I'll pick this one up, Irving. You can afford it.
這次由我請客,你負擔得起。
What next? Shall we make a little schedule?
接著呢?我們要一個時間表嗎?
Oh, not that word, please.
求你別說時間表。
I didn't mean a work schedule.a school schedule.
我不是指工作,學校的時間表。
I meant a fun schedule. Let's just go, huh?
我是說玩樂行程表,起程好了。
How about you, Irving, are you ready?
艾榮,你準備好沒有?
Yeah. Let's go.
行了,走吧?!?/span>
Francesca. Oh, this is.
蘭絲,這是。
Smitty. She's a grand girl, Irving.
史密芙,她是千金小姐。
Five grand.
五千。