What do you sell?
你做哪種買賣?
Fertiliser. Chemicals, stuff like that.
肥田料、化學品,諸如之類。
Irving! Am I glad to see you! Why, did you forget your wallet?
艾榮!真巧,你忘了帶銀包?
Sit down. Aren't you going to introduce me?
坐下吧 你不作介紹?
Yes. This is a very good friend of mine, Irving Radovich. Anya, Irving.
這是好友艾榮雷維,她是安雅。
Anya? Smith.
安雅? 史密芙。
Oh. Hiya, Smitty. Charmed.
你好,史密芙,幸會。
Hey, did anybody ever tell you you're a dead ringer for.
可有人說你是個餅印,跟公。
Well, I guess I'll be going. No, don't do that, join us.
我要走了,不,跟我們聊天。
Well, just till Francesca gets here.
待蘭絲來了才走吧。
Tell me Mr Radovich, what is a ringer?
雷維先生,什么是餅印?
Oh, waiter! It's an American term.
侍應!這是一個俗語。
It means anyone who has a great deal of charm.
意思是贊人家很漂亮迷人。
Oh, thank you.
謝謝。
You're welcome.
別客氣。
Cousins.
是表妹。
Mr Bradley's just been telling me all about his work.
布利先生剛在說他的工作。
I'd like to have heard that. What do you do?
我也想聽 你做哪一行?
I'm in the same racket as Joe, only I'm a.
我跟阿祖是同行,只是我。
I'm awfully sorry, Irving.
很對不起,艾榮。
What are you? I'm sorry.
你搞什么, 很抱歉。
I can take a hint. I'll see you around.
我不是那么笨的,再見了。
But your drink's just here. Yeah, Irving, take it easy.
但飲品剛送來,稍安無躁。