Trouble with the teacher? No, nothing like that.
對老師有不滿?不是。
You wouldn't run away for nothing.
但你不會無故偷走出來。
It was only meant to be for a few hours.
我只是想溜出來幾個鐘頭。
They gave me something last night to make me sleep.
昨晚他們給我打針,幫助我入睡。
Oh, I see.
原來如此。
I'd better get a taxi and go back. Look, before you do.
我該搭的士回去了,但是。
why not take a little time for yourself?
你何不先四處逛逛?
Maybe another hour.
也許多玩一個鐘頭吧。
Live dangerously, take the whole day.
做人要冒險,玩上一天吧。
Like what?
例如呢?
I could do some things I've always wanted to.
我可以做夢寐以求的事。
You can't imagine. I'd like to do whatever I liked, the whole day long.
我希望整天都能隨心所欲。
Like having your hair cut and eating gelati?
就像你去剪發和吃雪糕?
Yes, and I'd like to sit at a sidewalk cafe.
對,我想坐在路邊咖啡室。
look in shop windows, walk in the rain.
逛商店,在雨中散步。
Have fun, and maybe some excitement.
找樂子,甚至是尋求刺激。
It doesn't seem much to you, does it?
這對你來說沒什么特別吧?
It's great.
這很好玩。
Tell you what. Why don't we do all those things. together?
我們何不一起去找這些樂子?
Don't you have to work? No. Today will be a holiday.
你不用上班? 今天是假期。
You don't want to do a lot of silly things.
你不必陪我做這些無聊事。
Don't I? First wish, one sidewalk cafe.
是嗎?首個愿望,路邊咖啡室。
Coming right up. I know just the place.
我有個好地方介紹給你。
Coming right up. I know just the place. What will they say in school about your hair?
馬上就去,我知道這個地方。學校里的人會怎么看這新發型?
They'll have a fit.
他們會大感意外。
What would they say if they knew I'd slept in your room?
若他們知道我睡在你房里呢?
Tell you what, you don't tell your folks and I won't tell mine.
這樣吧,大家保守這個秘密。