take it easy .I'm sorry about that. Sit down, that's a good fellow.
不好意思,坐下來,好朋友。
That's the boy.
這就對了。
You're. You're twisting my arm, you know.
你一直在戲弄我。
Just be a little more careful not to spill.
小心別打翻飲品好了。
Spill? Who's been spilling? You.
是誰打翻飲品?你。
Me? Yeah.
我?對。
Where did you find this loony?
你在哪里碰上這個瘋子?
You're OK. Here's to you, huh? Here's hoping for the best.
還是你最好,我為你干一杯。
If it wasn't for that hair, I'd swear that you.
若不是發型不同,你實在像。
Thanks.
麻煩你們了。
I slipped? Yes, you did.
我不小心? 是的。
You slipped, you almost hurt yourself.
你不小心倒下來,差點受傷。
I didn't slip. A bad sprain.
我沒有不小心,耳朵傷。
Never mind! You'd better get it fixed up.
算了!你得快看看傷勢。
Would you excuse us? Of course, I'm so sorry.
失陪一下,不好意思。
Joe, what are you trying to do? Take your hands off me.
你究竟想怎樣?別碰我。
Got your lighter? What?
你有帶打火機嗎?什么?
Have you? Yeah.
有嗎? 有。
Listen, what would you do for five grand?
有五千美元,你想不想賺?
Five grand? Look.
五千美元? 聽好。
She doesn't know who I am. This is my story, I gotta protect it.
她不知我是誰,我要作獨家專訪。
She's really the.
她真的是公。
Your pictures will make this twice as valuable.
你的照片會令這升價兩倍。
The princess goes slumming. You're in for 25o% .
公主微服出巡,你分兩成半。
Of 5,000? Minimum, Hennessy shook on it.
五千美元的?老韓已升價。
That's $1,500! It's $1,250.
即是1500元!是1250元。
Now you shake. OK, now lend me 30,000.
握手為實,現在借我三萬里拉。
That's $50! Are you gonna buy the crown jewels?
那是50美元!你要買皇家珠寶嗎?
She's drinking champagne. We gotta entertain her.
她喝的是香檳,我們得娛樂她。
We can't go running around with a hot princess!
我們不能帶著俏公主四處走!
Do you want in on this deal or don't you?
你究竟想不想賺大錢?