Hi, I'm... here to see Jane?
嗨 我是... 過來接簡的
You must be Tony.
你一定是托尼
I'm her mother, Elaine.
我是她的媽媽 伊萊恩
Hi. Nice to meet you.
嗨 很高興見到你
Come on in!
快進來
I didn't know you, uh...
我不知道你...
Do you live here?
你住在這里嗎
No. I popped in for a night or two.
不 我只是過來住上一兩宿
We don't get to see each other much.
我們倆不經常見面
And here I am, stealing her away.
而現在我卻要把她拐跑了
What? Oh, no. It's okay.
什么 沒關系的
Hi, Tony. You look great.
嗨 托尼 你太美了
Love the scarf.
很喜歡這條披肩哦
Listen, uh...I had no idea your mom was in town.
聽著...我不知道你媽媽過來了
And you guys don't really get to see each other all that often.
而且你們倆又不經常見面
It's true. We don't.
沒錯 不經常見
We just spent a whole hour together...
我們剛剛在一起呆了整整一小時
If you'd like to reschedule, I totally understand.
如果你想重約 我完全能理解
Don't worry about me. I'm cooking a pot roast.
別管我 我正在做燉肉
Of course, it's big enough to feed a small army.
當然 分量足夠喂飽一小支軍隊了
I love pot roast.
我很愛吃燉肉
I can't believe you're a lawyer.
真不敢相信你是個律師
You're way too nice.
你人太好了
Actually, I, uh, just became a lawyer
其實我之所以當律師
to support my saxophone habit.
是為了支付我玩薩克斯的費用
You're kidding.
不會這么巧吧
Jane played the saxophone, too.
簡也愛吹薩克斯
Really? Soprano or alto?
真的嗎 高音還是中音
Well... Bass.
那個... 低音
The only girl in marching band with the arms to handle it.
她是軍樂隊里唯一能搬動那玩意的女生
And have you heard her sing?
你聽過她唱歌嗎
Pipes like a church organ. Not really.
嗓子像教堂管風琴似的 不至于