You need to see this.
你得看看這個
The results came back on your rich guy's DNA test.
那個有錢人的DNA檢測結果出來了
And?
結果怎樣
Call Lisa.
給莉莎打電話
She's waiting in your office now.
她已經在你辦公室等著了
Good. Cancel my morning.
很好 取消我上午的預約
Before you go in there,
在你進去之前要先了解
last night, Lisa told her mother everything.
昨晚 莉莎把一切都告訴她媽媽了
There was lots of tears, lots of drama.
她媽媽又哭又鬧
What? How do you know?
什么 你怎么知道的
Because her mom's in your office, too.
因為她媽媽也在你辦公室
I know Lisa talked with you,
我知道莉莎跟你談過了
and I know this is difficult.
我也知道這很難接受
Mrs. Shayne, this should not change your relationship
夏恩女士 這件事不應該改變
with your daughter.
你和你女兒的關系
But the DNA test did prove
但DNA測試的確證明了
that Mr. Dodd is Lisa's biological father.
多德先生是莉莎的親生父親
Oh, god. Mom, it's okay.
天啊 媽 沒關系
I am prepared to file a suit against St. Katherine's hospital
我已經準備好狀告圣凱瑟琳醫院的
for negligence and medical malpractice.
失職及醫療失當
Without facts in issue,
在無爭議事實的情況下
this hearing will be expedited.
聽證會很快就可以召開
I don't understand.
我不理解
What are you suing for?
你要控告他們什么
Well, the Dodds lead a very privileged life,
多德一家過著富足的生活
and Lisa was denied opportunities.
而莉莎卻被剝奪了各種機會
I gave her everything I could.
我對她已經傾盡所有了
Of course you did,
當然了
and your parenting is not on trial.
您的撫養能力不會受到審判
This is crazy!
太不可理喻了
Come on, Lisa, let's get out of here.
來 莉莎 咱們走
No, Mom. Mom, I want Jane to file this suit.
不 媽 媽 我希望簡提起上訴
But why? Because -
為什么 因為...
Maybe we weren't rich,
雖然我們算不上富有
but we gave you everything we could.
但我們對你已經傾盡所有了
Yes, but, mom, the hospital messed up,
是的 媽媽 但既然醫院失職了
and they should be held accountable.
他們就應該對此負責
You're gonna make their mistake 10 times worse.
你這么做只會讓他們的錯誤變得更糟
You have a daughter out there.
你有個素未謀面的女兒
Don't you want to meet her?
你不想見見她嗎
You're my daughter. That's all that matters.
你才是我的女兒 這才是最重要的
Let it rest, please.
讓事情過去吧
Mom, I'm sorry.
抱歉 媽媽
This is something I need to do.
這件事我不得不做