I hope I didn't talk too much.
我剛才話有點多
I was just having such a good time.
我只是過得太開心了
It's okay.
沒關系
Do you think he liked me?
你覺得他喜歡我嗎
You?
你
The mother is very important in these situations.
在這種情況下 母親是個很重要的角色
When he looks at me,
他看到我
he knows what he'll be getting in 20 years.
就知道你二十年后的模樣了
30.
三十年
And it was just a first date.
這只不過是初次約會而已
Well, he seems quite smitten.
他貌似被你迷倒了
Yeah, he does, doesn't he?
對 沒錯
What's wrong?
出了什么問題
I'm just not sure...
我也不確定...
Why he's...smitten.
他為什么被我迷倒
What do you mean?
你什么意思
You're beautiful, successful, smart,
你美麗 成功 聰明
and there are plenty of guys who like our type.
而且很多男人都喜歡咱們這種類型
"Our type"?
咱們這種類型
A more full-figured woman.
比較豐滿的女人
There are guys who prefer women who are larger.
有很多男人喜歡豐腴的女人
What? What?!
什么 什么
I saw it on "Dr. Phil."
我在《菲爾醫生》里看到的
It's personal taste like anything else.
個人品味嘛
It shouldn't affect a woman's self-esteem,
這不應該傷害到女人的自尊
and I'm happy to know that it doesn't affect yours.
而我很高興這沒有傷害到你的自尊
Yeah, me, too.
對 我也是